Sticky Red Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking to put a little heat and sweet in your chicken wing recipe? That's what you'll get with our Sticky Red Wings! The sweetness of pomegranate mixes with fresh chilies to make the most finger licking delicious wings you've ever had. Make some today and get ready for sticky smiles from everyone around the dinner table.
What You'll Need:
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh jalapeno chilies
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate arils (seeds)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray. Place wings on prepared baking sheets in a single layer.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until crispy, turning occasionally. Drain and discard fat from wings.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, combine oil, chilies and garlic; cook 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is reduced and starts to thicken.
- Pour sauce over wings, turning to coat wings entirely.
- Bake an additional 10 to 12 minutes, or until sauce thickens and sticks to wings, turning occasionally.
Adapted from Pomegranate Council
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.