Spicy Spud Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Perfect for the buffet table or the picnic basket, but the best part is the taste...Mmm!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2/3 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 3 tablespoons dry taco seasoning mix
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 chicken (2-1/2 to 3 pound), cu into 8 pieces
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Place the melted butter in a shallow dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the chicken. Dip the chicken pieces into the butter, then the potato mixture, coating well.
- Place into a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray and bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until the breading is browned and the juices run clear.