Stovetop Chicken Noodle Parmigiana
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who would guess that those inexpensive packages of Asian-style ramen noodles could be so versatile? Our delicious Stovetop Chicken Noodle Parmigiana cooks up all in one skillet, so it's quicker and there's the bonus of less clean-up.
What You'll Need
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodles, broken up (Reserve seasoning packets for another use)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Place egg in a shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in egg then bread crumbs, coating completely.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 5 to 6 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning halfway through cooking. Remove chicken to a serving platter and cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cheese, to skillet. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until noodles are tender.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and return chicken to skillet, placing it over noodles. Sprinkle chicken with mozzarella cheese. Cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken is warmed through.
There's nothing like a fresh and crispy Caesar salad to compliment this delicious Italian main dish!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 664
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31g 48 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 41g 81 %
- Cholesterol 135mg 45 %
- Sodium 1,679mg 70 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"