Stuffed Cranberry Chicken Breasts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After you make these Stuffed Cranberry Chicken Breasts for a special occasion, you'd better hope there's another special occasion soon so you can make them again. Your gang is going to insist that you make them again and again!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups prepared stuffing
- 6 chicken breast halves, skin on and bone in (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Prepare the stuffing mix according to package directions. Stuff 1/2 cup of stuffing underneath the skin of each chicken breast half. Pull the skin down over the stuffing to secure it in place (and keep it moist while baking).
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, lemon juice, and brown sugar; mix well. Spoon the cranberry mixture evenly over the breasts to cover. Bake for 55 minutes or until the juices run clear, basting occasionally.
If you can't find chicken breasts split with the bone in and skin on, just ask the butcher. He'll be happy to get them for you!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!