Triple Citrus Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Having a citrus trio in here makes a tangy sauce for an easy weeknight chicken dish that's sure to become a family favorite meal. Triple Citrus Chicken will take your taste buds on a tropical vacation.
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 large orange, peeled, and cut into segments
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
What to Do
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken and cook over high heat 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine orange juice, sugar, and salt over medium heat. Bring to a boil then whisk in the cornstarch mixed with the water, and cook until mixture thickens.
- Pour sauce over chicken, add orange segments, and cook over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear. Stir in lemon and lime zests, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The best home fries are still the ones made in diners, you know the places that are nicknamed "greasy spoons." There's just something special about the taste of potatoes slung around a sizzling hot grill and mixed with the flavors of eggs and bacon that can't be beat. Wait until you try these - they're a breakfast (or anytime) winner.