BBQ One-Pot Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This chili is meant to be shared. Made with a special ingredient that adds a touch of smokiness, it's a stand-out chili recipe that's absolutely delicious and totally comforting. Make our BBQ One-Pot Chili the next time you're looking for something that'll really warm their hearts (and their bellies!).
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (15-1/2-ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add beef, onion, and garlic, and cook until meat is browned, stirring occasionally; drain off excess liquid. Add tomatoes, kidney beans, barbecue sauce, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper; stir to mix well.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Craving even more ground beef chili recipes? Click here to check out even more of our favorites!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 640
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 27g 41 %
- Saturated Fat 9.4g 47 %
- Trans Fat 1.4g 0 %
- Protein 38g 76 %
- Cholesterol 103mg 34 %
- Sodium 3,179mg 132 %
- Total Carbohydrates 63g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 11g 44 %
- Sugars 29g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.