BBQ One-Pot Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This chili is meant to be shared. Made with a special ingredient that adds a touch of smokiness, it's a stand-out chili recipe that's absolutely delicious and totally comforting. Make our BBQ One-Pot Chili the next time you're looking for something that'll really warm their hearts (and their bellies!).
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (15-1/2-ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add beef, onion, and garlic, and cook until meat is browned, stirring occasionally; drain off excess liquid. Add tomatoes, kidney beans, barbecue sauce, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper; stir to mix well.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Craving even more ground beef chili recipes? Click here to check out even more of our favorites!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 655
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 27g 41 %
- Saturated Fat 9.4g 47 %
- Trans Fat 1.4g 0 %
- Protein 39g 78 %
- Cholesterol 103mg 34 %
- Sodium 1,970mg 82 %
- Total Carbohydrates 66g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 12g 48 %
- Sugars 31g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.