Autumn Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pasta salad isn't just for summer -- it's perfect for fall, too! Tonight, for a novel autumn meal, why not try this hearty Autumn Pasta Salad filled with rotisserie chicken, apples, and pears?
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 cup chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped pears
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped candied walnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain well and cool. (Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.)
- In a large bowl, combine cooled pasta, the chicken, apples, pears, cranberries, celery, and candied walnuts; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, maple syrup, vinegar, and salt; blend well. Pour mayonnaise mixture over pasta mixture; toss lightly then serve immediately.
If you're not serving this salad immediately, you may want to wait to add the pears and walnuts just before serving, so they stay nice 'n' crunchy. You can also add an additional 1/4 cup mayonnaise to moisten the salad just before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 474
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 25 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 720mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 64g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 24g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.