Cocoa Peppermint Frosty
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mix up a little bit of the holiday season into your milkshake with our recipe for Cocoa Peppermint Frosty. The crushed peppermint candies go perfectly with our blend of vanilla ice cream and cocoa powder!
What You'll Need
- 6 red-and-white peppermint hard candies, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice cream
What to Do
- Place the candies in a blender, cover, and blend until finely crushed. Be sure all the candy is finely crushed.
- Add sugar, cocoa, and 1 cup milk; blend well.
- Add remaining milk and the ice cream. Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
If you want to enjoy this with a bit less fat, you can use skim milk and low-fat frozen yogurt or ice cream and it will still be a smooth and creamy treat.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.