Cranberry Peach Cooler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab your blender and your thirst because this cooler is one serious concoction. The peaches and cranberries blend perfectly with the rum to create major flavor excitement!
What You'll Need
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced cling peaches, drained
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup light rum (see Option)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 6 maraschino cherries, with stems
What to Do
- In a blender, combine the peaches, cranberry juice, rum, sugar, and ice; blend until frothy.
- Pour into glasses and garnish each with a cherry.
For a nonalcoholic version of this drink, substitute 1/2 cup cranberry juice for the rum.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!