We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This mimosa recipe might be a little different than the other ones you're used to. We added a little bit of cranberry juice, which gives it just the right amount of tang. Plus, the colors blend perfectly, giving these mimosas the feeling of a sunrise. So, of course, we had to call it Sunrise Mimosas! Trust us, it's perfect for your next brunch!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups chilled orange juice
- 3 cups chilled cranberry juice
- 4 cups chilled Asti Spumante or other sparkling sweet wine
- 1 orange, cut into 6 slices
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine orange and cranberry juices; mix well.
- Add Asti Spumante and orange slices to pitcher. Pour into wine glasses and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Not only will you love the combo of flavors in this recipe, but it makes the perfect addition to our Spring Fling Brunch Squares!
- For more brunch drinks, check out our Sunny Mimosas, Pomegranate Sunrise, and our Zippy Bloody Mary!
- Need brunch ideas for special occasions? Try our collection of Mother's Day Brunch Recipes or our Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Keep the brunch menu going by downloading our free eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.