- 3 Min
This mimosa recipe might be a little different than the other ones you're used to. We added a little bit of cranberry juice, which gives it just the right amount of tang. Plus, the colors blend perfectly, giving these mimosas the feeling of a sunrise. So, of course, we had to call it Sunrise Mimosas! Trust us, it's perfect for your next brunch!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups chilled orange juice
- 3 cups chilled cranberry juice
- 4 cups chilled Asti Spumante or other sparkling sweet wine
- 1 orange, cut into 6 slices
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine orange and cranberry juices; mix well.
- Add Asti Spumante and orange slices to pitcher. Pour into wine glasses and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Not only will you love the combo of flavors in this recipe, but it makes the perfect addition to our Spring Fling Brunch Squares!
- For more brunch drinks, check out our Sunny Mimosas, Pomegranate Sunrise, and our Zippy Bloody Mary!
- Need brunch ideas for special occasions? Try our collection of Mother's Day Brunch Recipes or our Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu!
Read NextFirecracker Slushies