We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This fruity-tasting, adults-only Party Sangria recipe for the classic Spanish wine cooler will turn any gathering into a fiesta! Mix it up from scratch with a few fresh-tasting ingredients and let the fun begin!
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups Burgundy or other dry red wine
- 2 cups cold water
- 16 maraschino cherries
- 1 lime, washed, cut into chunks
- 1 orange, washed, cut into chunks
- Ice cubes
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine limeade, lemonade, and cranberry juice concentrates; add wine and water, and stir until well combined.
- Stir in remaining ingredients (see Notes) and serve immediately in wine or tall ice-filled glasses.
If you’re not serving this immediately, don’t add the cherries and the lime and orange chunks when you mix everything else in; stir those in just before serving.
Why not make it a full Spanish meal? Our All-in-One Paella makes Spanish cooking quick and easy!
Looking for a spooky addition to your Halloween party? How about some Vampire Sangria!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!