We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This fruity-tasting, adults-only Party Sangria recipe for the classic Spanish wine cooler will turn any gathering into a fiesta! Mix it up from scratch with a few fresh-tasting ingredients and let the fun begin!
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups Burgundy or other dry red wine
- 2 cups cold water
- 16 maraschino cherries
- 1 lime, washed, cut into chunks
- 1 orange, washed, cut into chunks
- Ice cubes
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine limeade, lemonade, and cranberry juice concentrates; add wine and water, and stir until well combined.
- Stir in remaining ingredients (see Notes) and serve immediately in wine or tall ice-filled glasses.
If you’re not serving this immediately, don’t add the cherries and the lime and orange chunks when you mix everything else in; stir those in just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!