We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This fruity-tasting, adults-only Party Sangria recipe for the classic Spanish wine cooler will turn any gathering into a fiesta! Mix it up from scratch with a few fresh-tasting ingredients and let the fun begin!
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups Burgundy or other dry red wine
- 2 cups cold water
- 16 maraschino cherries
- 1 lime, washed, cut into chunks
- 1 orange, washed, cut into chunks
- Ice cubes
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine limeade, lemonade, and cranberry juice concentrates; add wine and water, and stir until well combined.
- Stir in remaining ingredients (see Notes) and serve immediately in wine or tall ice-filled glasses.
If you’re not serving this immediately, don’t add the cherries and the lime and orange chunks when you mix everything else in; stir those in just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you're called upon to comfort someone and need the perfect bring-along dish, we recommend Utah's Best Funeral Potatoes. This hearty, creamy funeral potatoes recipe will surely be appreciated by friends and family. Of course, easy potato side dish is perfect for a happy occasion, too.