We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You might have heard it through the grapevine: For the coolest party refresher, this is the one to serve!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 gallon white grape juice, divided
- 2 liters ginger ale, divided
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
What to Do
- In a mold or small bowl, combine 1 cup grape juice and 1 cup ginger ale; mix well. Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours, or until firm.
- Meanwhile, chill the remaining grape juice and ginger ale.
- When ready to serve, unmold the frozen mixture and place in a punch bowl. Add the chilled grape juice and ginger ale, the grapes, and lemon slices; mix well and serve. Makes about 1 gallon.
If you'd like, add some additional grapes and lemon slices to the mold and freeze them with the grape juice and ginger ale.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!