Green Tea Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A blend of watermelon, green tea, and grape juice -- add chardonnay for the perfect party punch! With a watermelon-blended beverage there is no wasted watermelon. Even a less-than-perfect or over-ripe watermelon can be used, and the flavor and texture are extended with an inexpensive, natural ingredient. This beverage is nutritious, unique, delicious, filling, and incredibly refreshing!
What You'll Need
- 8 cups watermelon puree (medium seedless watermelon)
- 8 cups unsweetened green tea, chilled
- 4 cups purple grape juice
- 1 cup cherry juice (optional)
- 2 (1-liter) bottles ginger ale
- 2 bottles chardonnay (optional)
What to Do
- In a large beverage container or punch bowl, combine all ingredients; stir gently.
- Chill until ready to serve. Serve over ice.
For more refreshing and creative recipes like this one, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.