Lemon-Lime Sherbet Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups cold water
- 3 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup lemonade mix
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
What to Do
- In a punch bowl, combine water, pineapple juice, sugar, and lemonade mix, stiffing until the sugar and lemonade mix have dissolved.
- Using an ice cream scoop, add individual scoops of sherbet to the punch bowl. Add ginger ale, mix well, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!