Lime Mint Tea
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As if iced tea wasn't refreshing enough, we've added a little fresh mint and lime juice to perk up our favorite summertime cooler.
What You'll Need
- 8 1/2 cups water, divided
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 6 regular-size tea bags
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lime juice
What to Do
- Bring 4 cups water and the sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stirring until sugar dissolves; add tea bags. Cover and steep 5 minutes; discard tea bags. Stir in chopped mint; let stand 15 minutes.
- Combine lime juice and remaining 4-1/2 cups water in a large pitcher. Pour tea through a strainer into pitcher, discarding mint. Stir tea; cover and chill. Serve over ice.
If tea becomes cloudy after it's chilled, just add a little boiling water-that clears it up like magic!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!