We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cocktail margaritas are traditionally served in a glass that's rimmed with salt. You can jazz up this nonalcoholic beverage for a knockout "mocktail." For authenticity, rub the rim of each glass with a lime wedge; dip the rim in a plate of coarse salt, and turn the rim of the glass so that salt sticks to it. Or, even quicker, give the rims a quick "dip" in the punch and then spin them in the salt.
What You'll Need
- 2 (12-ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate, undiluted
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- 1 (1-ounce) bottle orange extract
- 6 cups water
- 1 (3-liter) bottle lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
What to Do
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a punch bowl or pitcher.
- Stir in carbonated beverage just before serving, and pour over crushed ice; serve immediately. Garnish, if desired, with lime slices.