Minty Lime Sherbet Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This punch has a delicate mint flavor, but if you're a fan of fresh mint, toss a few more leaves into the sugar mixture. In this recipe, I like to experiment with the different varieties of mint from my garden. Different kinds give subtle but fun flavor surprises!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups limeade (made from concentrate)
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; stir well. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Discard mint leaves. Cover and chill.
- Combine sugar mixture and limeade in a small punch bowl; stir well. Spoon softened sherbet into limeade mixture, and stir until partially melted. Serve immediately. Garnish, if desired, with fresh mint sprigs.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.