Party Fruit Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No party is complete without a nice bowl of punch. This updated version is a delicious mix of flavors, and it is sure to be a hit with any crowd!
What You'll Need
- 3 envelopes (1.6 oz. each) iced tea mix (or follow instructions for 1-1/2 quarts iced tea)
- 6 cups water
- 3 cups apple cranberry juice
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen fresh fruit or fruit chunks, thawed
What to Do
- In a punch bowl, dissolve the iced tea mix in water according to package instructions; stir well. Add juice and fruit.
- Just before serving, add a tray of ice cubes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!