We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The refreshing combination of raspberries and lemonade is guaranteed to quench your thirst.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) jar maraschino cherries without stems
- package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup lemon juice (about 5 lemons)
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 3 cups water
What to Do
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down sides.
- Pour fruit mixture through a wire mesh strainer into a pitcher, discarding solids. Stir in 3 cups water. Serve over ice.