We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's a party without festive drinks?! Santa's Sangria sure will put everybody in the holiday mood, cause it's packed with sweet, fruity flavor.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
- 8 cups Burgundy or other dry red wine
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 32 maraschino cherries
- 2 limes, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 orange, washed and thinly sliced
- Ice cubes
What to Do
- In a punch bowl, combine fruit juice concentrates and wine; stir until well combined.
- Just before serving, add ginger ale, fruit, and ice.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!