We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A drink so refreshing you can almost feel a tropical breeze with each sip...really!
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 bottle (33.8 ounces) ginger ale
- 2 cups rainbow sherbet
- 8 ice cubes
- 2 lemons, sliced
What To Do:
- In a large punch bowl, combine the limeade, pineapple juice, and ginger ale.
- Add the sherbet and ice cubes just before serving.
- Garnish with the sliced lemons.
If you don't have rainbow sherbet on hand, try substituting vanilla ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!