We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A drink so refreshing you can almost feel a tropical breeze with each sip...really!
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 bottle (33.8 ounces) ginger ale
- 2 cups rainbow sherbet
- 8 ice cubes
- 2 lemons, sliced
What To Do:
- In a large punch bowl, combine the limeade, pineapple juice, and ginger ale.
- Add the sherbet and ice cubes just before serving.
- Garnish with the sliced lemons.
If you don't have rainbow sherbet on hand, try substituting vanilla ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.