We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A drink so refreshing you can almost feel a tropical breeze with each sip...really!
What You'll Need
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 bottle (33.8 ounces) ginger ale
- 2 cups rainbow sherbet
- 8 ice cubes
- 2 lemons, sliced
What to Do
- In a large punch bowl, combine the limeade, pineapple juice, and ginger ale.
- Add the sherbet and ice cubes just before serving.
- Garnish with the sliced lemons.
If you don't have rainbow sherbet on hand, try substituting vanilla ice cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!