We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A drink so refreshing you can almost feel a tropical breeze with each sip...really!
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 bottle (33.8 ounces) ginger ale
- 2 cups rainbow sherbet
- 8 ice cubes
- 2 lemons, sliced
What To Do:
- In a large punch bowl, combine the limeade, pineapple juice, and ginger ale.
- Add the sherbet and ice cubes just before serving.
- Garnish with the sliced lemons.
If you don't have rainbow sherbet on hand, try substituting vanilla ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!