We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Drink to the newlyweds' happiness with this wedding favorite. A bubbly refresher, I guess you could say it's perfect when served up with a toast!
What You'll Need
- 2 (6- ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (4-serving size) package lime-flavored gelatin
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, water, lemon juice, sugar, and gelatin mix, stirring until the sugar and gelatin have dissolved. Add the ginger ale and mix well.
- Serve in individual glasses over ice.
Makes about 2 quarts.
For a punch bowl, double the quantity of all the ingredients, and if you want a totally sparkling wedding punch replace the water with club soda.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!