Blonde Macadamia Nut Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 60 (about 5 dozen)
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
If you tell the kids they can have these as an after-school treat, watch for them to come running right home - along with lots of friends!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/3 cups cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 (7-ounce) jar whole macadamia nuts (about 1-1/2 cups)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside. In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, cream butter and sugars together until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, and continue beating until fluffy. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, mixing well. With a spoon, stir in baking chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake 9 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Remove cookies to a wire rack to cool.
If you want to coarsely chop the macadamia nuts, go ahead. I like to use them whole so that I can get a big nutty crunch in every bite.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Calories 132
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 14mg 5 %
- Sodium 109mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %