Cake Mix Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 36 to 40 cookies
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg, and whipped topping, stirring well. (Dough will be sticky.)
Dust hands with confectioners' sugar, and shape dough into 3/4-inch balls. Coat balls with confectioners' sugar, and place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until set and cookie tops have cracked. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool.
- If you love easy cookie recipes, then you'll want to check out our collection of 5 simple cookie recipes. We're even sharing 20 tips for baking the perfect cookies. Plus, check out our collection: How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies.
- Want even more tasty cake mix recipes? Check out our collection of 28 "to-die-for" recipes with cake mix and you'll see how good halfway homemade tastes!
|Don't Miss These FREE eCookbooks!|
|Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes||Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix|
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!
- Lemon Coconut Clouds
- Old World Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookie Truffles
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes: 5 Simple Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
- Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- Karen's Buttery Sugar Cookies
- Turtle Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes
- Tutu's Hawaiian Cookies
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles