Cake Mix Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 36 to 40 cookies
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg, and whipped topping, stirring well. (Dough will be sticky.)
Dust hands with confectioners' sugar, and shape dough into 3/4-inch balls. Coat balls with confectioners' sugar, and place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until set and cookie tops have cracked. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool.
- If you love easy cookie recipes, then you'll want to check out our collection of 5 simple cookie recipes. We're even sharing 20 tips for baking the perfect cookies. Plus, check out our collection: How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies.
- Want even more tasty cake mix recipes? Check out our collection of 28 "to-die-for" recipes with cake mix and you'll see how good halfway homemade tastes!
|Don't Miss These FREE eCookbooks!|
|Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes||Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix|
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!