Carrot Cake Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Carrot Cake Cookies are the perfect treat for your little bunnies Easter baskets! Plus, we've added something to make it extra sweet for them--pineapple! Whether you whip this up for Easter, as an after school snack, or just as a special treat for yourself, we know you're going to love our Carrot Cake Cookies!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package carrot cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pineapple, raisins, carrots, eggs, and oil; beat 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly mixed. Stir in walnuts. Using a cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop mixture 1-inch apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Test Kitchen Tip
- We know these scrumptious Carrot Cake Cookies are gonna be a hit! Check out our Easy Easter Dessert Recipes for even more spectacular desserts to celebrate!
- Ready to color some Easter eggs? Well guess what! We have a recipe for that too. Check out our Colored Eggs recipe and get ready to have a whole lot of fun with the little ones!
- For more carrot recipes that are perfect for Easter, or when you're feeling a little "hoppy" check out our Homemade Carrot Cake Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.