Easy Ginger Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These extra-chewy, spiced, and Easy Ginger Cookies are made with only four ingredients! This is a cookie that truly tastes like the holiday season!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package gingerbread mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup chunky or creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raisins
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Add raisins; stir well. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- We like to pour a nice vanilla glaze over these cookies to really take 'em over the top! Click here to learn how to make glaze and get some simple glaze recipes.
- Love this easy cookie recipe? Be sure to check out the rest of the holiday cookies we've featured in our 2014 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!