Easy Ginger Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These extra-chewy, spiced, and Easy Ginger Cookies are made with only four ingredients! This is a cookie that truly tastes like the holiday season!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package gingerbread mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup chunky or creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raisins
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Add raisins; stir well. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- We like to pour a nice vanilla glaze over these cookies to really take 'em over the top! Click here to learn how to make glaze and get some simple glaze recipes.
- Love this easy cookie recipe? Be sure to check out the rest of the holiday cookies we've featured in our 2014 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!