Chewy Fudge Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Chewy Fudge Cookies are just the thing to satisfy any cookie lover! With chocolate chips, chocolate squares, and some extra pecans for crunch, who could say no to these easy-to-bake cookies?
What You'll Need
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 (1-ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup chocolate chips, the unsweetened chocolate, and butter over low heat, stirring until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs, sugar, flour, and vanilla with a wooden spoon until combined. Stir in remaining chocolate chips and the pecans. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are done. Remove from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 208
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 6.2g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 32mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.