Chewy Fudge Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Chewy Fudge Cookies are just the thing to satisfy any cookie lover! With chocolate chips, chocolate squares, and some extra pecans for crunch, who could say no to these easy-to-bake cookies?
What You'll Need
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 (1-ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup chocolate chips, the unsweetened chocolate, and butter over low heat, stirring until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs, sugar, flour, and vanilla with a wooden spoon until combined. Stir in remaining chocolate chips and the pecans. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are done. Remove from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 208
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 6.2g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 32mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.