Chewy Fudge Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Chewy Fudge Cookies are just the thing to satisfy any cookie lover! With chocolate chips, chocolate squares, and some extra pecans for crunch, who could say no to these easy-to-bake cookies?
What You'll Need
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 (1-ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup chocolate chips, the unsweetened chocolate, and butter over low heat, stirring until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs, sugar, flour, and vanilla with a wooden spoon until combined. Stir in remaining chocolate chips and the pecans. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are done. Remove from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
We featured these fudgy cookies in our 2016 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.