Copycat Pecan Sandies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Copycat Pecan Sandies are just the thing to put a smile on everyone's face! Dusted with confectioner's sugar and full of crunchy pecans, they'll be the bees' knees at any table. Surprise your cookie-lovers today by bringing back this childhood favorite!
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat butter and confectioners' sugar until creamy. Add vanilla; mix well. With a spoon, stir in flour and pecans.
- Roll dough into 1-inch ball and place onto ungreased baking sheet. Place granulated sugar in a shallow dish. Dip a small juice glass into water, and then into sugar. Press into dough to flatten slightly. Repeat with remaining dough, sprinkling any remaining sugar onto cookies.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are light golden color; do not over-bake. Let cool and serve.
Check This Out!
- For more easy cookie recipes, make our Chinese Almond Rounds, our Gigantic Chocolate Cookies, or our Copycat Girl Scout Samoas!
- We love pecans! Try our Easy Pecan Pie Bars, our Mini Pecan Tassies, or our Chocolate Pecan Fudgy Pie.
- Need more copycat desserts? Try our Food Court Cinnamon Buns, our Whatdoyoucallem Bars, or our Coffee Shop Cranberry Bars.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!