Copycat Pecan Sandies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Copycat Pecan Sandies are just the thing to put a smile on everyone's face! Dusted with confectioner's sugar and full of crunchy pecans, they'll be the bees' knees at any table. Surprise your cookie-lovers today by bringing back this childhood favorite!
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat butter and confectioners' sugar until creamy. Add vanilla; mix well. With a spoon, stir in flour and pecans.
- Roll dough into 1-inch ball and place onto ungreased baking sheet. Place granulated sugar in a shallow dish. Dip a small juice glass into water, and then into sugar. Press into dough to flatten slightly. Repeat with remaining dough, sprinkling any remaining sugar onto cookies.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are light golden color; do not over-bake. Let cool and serve.
Check This Out!
- For more easy cookie recipes, make our Chinese Almond Rounds, our Gigantic Chocolate Cookies, or our Copycat Girl Scout Samoas!
- We love pecans! Try our Easy Pecan Pie Bars, our Mini Pecan Tassies, or our Chocolate Pecan Fudgy Pie.
- Need more copycat desserts? Try our Food Court Cinnamon Buns, our Whatdoyoucallem Bars, or our Coffee Shop Cranberry Bars.