Candy-Filled Cookie Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cookie cup
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
We've got a new way to eat your chocolate chip cookies! Instead of the traditional round shape, we've made the cookies into cups! Then you just fill them with your favorite candies, and serve them up. These Candy-Filled Cookie Cups are simple to make, but the combinations of sweet flavors are endless--and so are the occasions to make them.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- Assorted candies (see photo)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Slice cookie dough into 24 slices. Roll each slice into a ball and place in muffin tin cups. Press down in center of each, making a deep well.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are set and "crusts" are light brown. Remove from oven and press down in center of each with a spoon, making an indentation. Let stand 5 minutes then gently remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Fill cookie cups with your favorite candies and serve.
Test Kitchen Tips
- We used mini peanut butter cups, white and dark truffle candies and mini M&M's®, but feel free to use whatever you want! Nutritional value will change based on candies you choose.
- For more recipes featuring the classic taste of chocolate chip cookies try our Chocolate Chunk Cookies and the kids will absolutely love our Cookie Pizza!
- Want more candy-featured dishes? Then you've got to try our Candy Dish Layered Cake! It'll be the centerpiece, no matter what the occasion!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 84
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.8g 2 %
- Cholesterol 4.6mg 2 %
- Sodium 40mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.