We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After a long hard day, you deserve to kick off your shoes and sit down with some ice-cold milk and a few chocolate drop cookies. Come on, treat yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the butter, 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, the egg, vanilla, cocoa, and cinnamon until well blended. Slowly add the flour and continue beating until well combined.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes, or until set. Remove from the baking sheets to wire racks and allow to cool completely.
- When cooled, lightly sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar and store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Makes about 3 dozen.
For a crisper cookie that's more like a biscuit, make these drops a little smaller and flatten them a bit with the palm of your hand before baking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.