Cranberry Shortbread Drops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. No, honestly, pop one of these Cranberry Shortbread Drops into your mouth and experience everything a buttery shortbread cookie should be, with the added bonus of creamy white chocolate pieces and flavorful dried cranberries. Yum!
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg and egg yolk, vanilla, and salt. Add flour; mix well. Stir in dried cranberries, white chocolate chips, and walnuts. Drop by small teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned on bottom.
We get creative with cranberries because we love them so much around here! Here's a collection we think you'll enjoy!