Cranberry Shortbread Drops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. No, honestly, pop one of these Cranberry Shortbread Drops into your mouth and experience everything a buttery shortbread cookie should be, with the added bonus of creamy white chocolate pieces and flavorful dried cranberries. Yum!
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg yolk, vanilla, and salt. Add flour; mix well. Stir in dried cranberries, white chocolate chips, and walnuts. Drop by small teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned on bottom.
We get creative with cranberries because we love them so much around here! Here's a collection we think you'll enjoy!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!