The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Cookie Jar Favorites
Chocolate Raspberry Thumbprints
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 3 1/2 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
You'll be sure to earn a "thumb's up" when you bake a batch of our irresistible Chocolate Raspberry Thumbprints. Forget even trying to fill a cookie jar with these chocolately cookies with a raspberry thumbprint filling, 'cause they'll be grabbed up in a flash.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, cream sugar, butter, and vanilla. Beat in melted chocolate. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Cover and chill just until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1-1/2-inch balls, then press your thumb into tops to make 1/2-inch deep depressions. Place on ungreased baking sheets and fill each depression with about 1/2 teaspoon raspberry jam.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until the sides are set. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
If you loved this simple raspberry recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Raspberry Recipes: 14 All-Star Raspberry Desserts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!