We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 30 (about 2-1/2 dozen cookies)
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Everybodys favorite breakfast cereal gets a whole new life in these crispy Cornflake Cookies. Now the kids will be wanting breakfast for dessert and after-school snacks!
What You'll Need
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups cornflakes cereal (see Note)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Continue beating and gradually add brown sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in cornflakes and pecans until evenly distributed. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 1 inch apart onto prepared baking sheets and bake 20 minutes.
- Turn off oven and leave cookies in oven 15 minutes, or until firm in center and light golden.
- Allow to cool completely then serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
If you have no cornflakes on hand, you can use almost any variety of unsweetened cereal flakes; a sweetened variety would make the cookies overly sweet.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 68
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 0.2g 1 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.8g 2 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 33mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 7.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.