We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamed cabbage is a simple side dish that goes well with ... well, with everything! Our recipe for Creamed Cabbage calls for ingredients straight out of the pantry, and tastes so good, even picky eaters will want their share!
What You'll Need
- 1 large head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
What to Do
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, combine cabbage, onion, water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; bring to a boil. Cover and allow to boil 10 minutes; drain off excess water.
- Add soup, milk, remaining salt, the black pepper, and pimientos; mix well. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.