Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a fan of take out recipes, then you'll love this easy version of Slow Cooker Orange Chicken that you can make at home. This delicious recipe was shared with us by Averie over at Averie Cooks and we bet you'll love coming home to this no-mess dinner as much as she does!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons scallions, sliced thin for garnish
- Orange slices for garnish (optional)
What to Do
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .