Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a fan of take out recipes, then you'll love this easy version of Slow Cooker Orange Chicken that you can make at home. This delicious recipe was shared with us by Averie over at Averie Cooks and we bet you'll love coming home to this no-mess dinner as much as she does!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons scallions, sliced thin for garnish
- Orange slices for garnish (optional)
What to Do
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!