The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Super Simple One-Pot Recipes: 21 of the Best One-Pot Meals
Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 4 Hr
If you're a fan of take out recipes, then you'll love this easy version of Slow Cooker Orange Chicken that you can make at home. This delicious recipe was shared with us by Averie over at Averie Cooks and we bet you'll love coming home to this no-mess dinner as much as she does!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons scallions, sliced thin for garnish
- Orange slices for garnish (optional)
What to Do
This recipe was shared with us by blogger, Averie, over at Averie Cooks. To view the instructions on how to make her Slow Cooker Orange Chicken, just click here!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Easy Butter Chicken
If you like meals that are bursting with flavor, then you're going to love this Indian-inspired dish. Our Easy Butter Chicken is going to excite your taste buds. Every bite is full of creamy, comforting goodness. This is a great change-of-pace chicken dinner!