We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 Dozen Drops
- 2 Hr 40 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
We promise you'll be dreaming about how dreamy these meringues are once you taste one. And it only takes 3 simple ingredients to make them - even dreamier!
What You'll Need:
- 8 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup (6-ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Beat egg whites at high speed of an electric beater until foamy. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Drop by 1/4-cupfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 30 minutes. Turn oven off. Let meringues stand in oven with door closed 30 minutes.
- Spread a thin layer of chocolate on flat sides of meringues. Let stand on wax paper 2 hours.
Make meringue truly dreamy by following some basic guidelines: Let the egg whites sit at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes before beating. Be sure your bowl and beaters are completely clean with no oil residue. Then add your sugar gradually until stiff peaks form. You'll have light-as-air meringue before you know it!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!