We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Holiday fruitcake that you can't get rid of wouldn't be a problem if it existed in cookie form! That's why we created Fruitcake Cookies! Why didn't anybody think of bite-sized fruitcake before?
What You'll Need
- 1 pound candied mixed fruit, diced (see Tip)
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2-stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine candied fruit, pecans, and 1/2 cup flour; toss until fruit and pecans are evenly coated, then set aside.
- In another bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs and milk. Add remaining 1-1/2 cups flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and beat until well blended.
- Stir in fruit mixture; mix well and drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto rimmed baking sheets. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Candied mixed fruit can include a combination of pineapple, red and green cherries, and citron. If you prefer, use just one particular favorite.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Calories 111
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.3g 3 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 53mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!