Powdered Snowball Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our crumbly, Powdered Snowball Cookies, were inspired by a favorite winter pastime - making snowballs! These buttery and sugar-coated cookies will melt in your mouth, just like real powdery snowballs!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in flour and salt until combined. Stir in walnuts.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden on bottom. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- In a shallow dish, place remaining sugar. Roll cookies in sugar, covering completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.