The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Holiday Snack Crack
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 20 Min
You'll find no thin and crumbly chocolate bark here! Our Holiday Snack Crack is a Christmas treat you can really sink your teeth into. The cookie pieces, candy bits, and popcorn give this sweet a crunchy texture and blend of flavors that really set it apart as far as chocolate barks go. It'll delight your friends, family, and holiday guests, so you may want to make a double batch of this snack-laden crack (or make extra to give as homemade holiday gifts!).
What You'll Need
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- 5 mint crème-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- 5 red crème-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup red and green candy-coated chocolates
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
What to Do
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and shortening. Microwave 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spoon chocolate mixture onto wax paper and smooth into a rectangle shape about 1/4-inch thick. Evenly sprinkle with cookies, popcorn, and chocolate candies. Using a spatula, press cookies and candy into chocolate.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips 30 to 60 seconds or until melted and smooth. Using a fork, drizzle white chocolate on top. Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes or until bark is firm. Break into pieces and serve. Store in air tight container in refrigerator.
Check This Out!
- For more amazing cookie recipes, check out the rest of the cookies in our 2019 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
- Want more bark? You'll love our Candy Cane Chocoalte Bark, or our classic Cowboy Bark.
- For a truly classic Christmas dessert, make our Cold Christmas Fudge Cake.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.