Polka Dot Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It only takes 4-ingredients to make these super cute cookies? Yup, the secret is in the cake-mix. Cake-mix cookies are easy, moist, and well... pretty perfect! Make a batch of our Polka Dot Cookies and we bet no one will be able to resist their look and taste.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.5-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) white chocolate chips
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs, and beat slowly with an electric beater until well blended, spooning down sides of bowl frequently; batter will be very thick.
With a spoon, stir in white chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until cookies are firm. Remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Calories 111
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 120mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 9.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!
- Lemon Coconut Clouds
- Old World Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookie Truffles
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes: 5 Simple Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
- Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- Karen's Buttery Sugar Cookies
- Turtle Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes
- Tutu's Hawaiian Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies