Magic Microwave Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are the chocolate chip cookie cravings setting in? Instead of rushing out to the bakery and buying a dozen, you can make your own in just under 2 minutes with our recipe for Magic Microwave Cookies!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Place all ingredients in a a medium bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Coat a large microwavable plate with cooking spray and place 4 heaping teaspoonfuls of batter on plate.
- Microwave for 70 to 80 seconds or until firm. Repeat with remaining batter. Let cool slightly.
We think these chocolate chip cookies taste best when they're eaten warm!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.