Magic Microwave Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are the chocolate chip cookie cravings setting in? Instead of rushing out to the bakery and buying a dozen, you can make your own in just under 2 minutes with our recipe for Magic Microwave Cookies!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- Place all ingredients in a a medium bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Coat a large microwavable plate with cooking spray and place 4 heaping teaspoonfuls of batter on plate.
- Microwave for 70 to 80 seconds or until firm. Repeat with remaining batter. Let cool slightly.
We think these chocolate chip cookies taste best when they're eaten warm!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!
- Lemon Coconut Clouds
- Old World Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookie Truffles
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes: 5 Simple Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
- Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- Karen's Buttery Sugar Cookies
- Turtle Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes
- Tutu's Hawaiian Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies