Magic Microwave Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are the chocolate chip cookie cravings setting in? Instead of rushing out to the bakery and buying a dozen, you can make your own in just under 2 minutes with our recipe for Magic Microwave Cookies!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Place all ingredients in a a medium bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Coat a large microwavable plate with cooking spray and place 4 heaping teaspoonfuls of batter on plate.
- Microwave for 70 to 80 seconds or until firm. Repeat with remaining batter. Let cool slightly.
We think these chocolate chip cookies taste best when they're eaten warm!
Find even more easy cookie recipes on our list of simple cookie recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).