Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cookie
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) packages gingerbread cake and cookie mix
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup eggnog
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare dough according to package directions for cookies. Roll dough into 20 balls, place in muffin cups, and lightly press dough down.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven, and make a well in center of each cookie cup using a wooden spoon handle or small juice glass. Return to oven and bake 4 to 5 more minutes or until set. Press down lightly in center of each cookie cup. Let cool 10 minutes, then run a knife around edges to loosen slightly. Cool 10 more minutes then remove from tin and finish cooling on wire rack.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. In another medium bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add eggnog, nutmeg, and cinnamon and beat until mixed.
- Fold whipped cream into eggnog mixture until thoroughly combined. Pipe or spoon mixture into cookie cups. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 282
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 6.4g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.9g 6 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 313mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mashed potatoes always offer stick-to-your-ribs comfort, and our Mashed Potato Casserole is a new twist on a family favorite side dish recipe. This potato casserole is extra-rich and creamy thanks to the addition of cream cheese. Your spuds will never be duds if you make 'em this way!