Macadamia Nut Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
You can't go wrong with this cookie, whether you use it to fill your everyday cookie jar or to highlight your holiday cookie platter. The Old World taste and buttery nutty goodness come through in every bite.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat flour, butter, oats, granulated sugar, and vanilla until a dough forms. Stir in nuts; mix well then roll into 1-inch balls and place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until bottoms are light golden.
- Transfer to wire racks and allow to cool 10 minutes before rolling in confectioners' sugar, coating completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).