We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sugar cookie dough and food coloring mix together to make these pumpkin shaped cookies. And while there is not any pumpkin in them, they sure look spooky to us! Whip up a batch of these Pumpkin Cookies with the kids next time you're in the kitchen, we know that they'll love them!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow food color
- 1/4 teaspoon red food color
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 7 small pretzel twists
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cookie dough and food colors; mix well, until dough is completely orange. Roll into 14 balls, then flatten each with the palm of your hand to form a pumpkin shape. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Create jack-o'-lantern faces by making eyes, noses, and mouths with chocolate chips. Break pretzels into pieces and use a small piece to form a stem on the top of each cookie.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes, or until golden around edges. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Calories 195
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.0g 4 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 223mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 1 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for that farm-to-table taste during dinnertime? Well with our homemade tomato sauce, you'll get just that. Our Blender Tomato Sauce is as easy as blend, simmer, and enjoy! With fresh ingredients, and nothing but organic spices, this tomato sauce recipe will please everyone's Italian grandma!