Tipsy Chocolate Chunk Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 cookies
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Chocolate chunk cookies aren't just for the kids! In fact, our Tipsy Chocolate Chunk Cookies are for adults only. They're made with just the right amount of bourbon to make them a little tipsy and a whole lot yummy. You'll love these!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, bourbon, and vanilla; beat until well combined.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to butter mixture; mix well, but do not overmix. Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Form cookie dough into 24 (1-inch) balls and place on a platter. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray and place balls 2-inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden around edges. Let cool 5 minutes on baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling. Serve or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- These out-of-the-ordinary cookies are part of the 2016 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.