Easy Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 42 (3 1/2 dozen)
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Take one of our simplest oatmeal cookie recipes, and curl up for a comforting snack. Our Easy Oatmeal cookies go great with milk so make a bunch and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oats, and sugar. In a separate bowl, combine oil and eggs; add to dry ingredients, stirring well. Stir in pecans and vanilla. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool on pans 2 minutes then carefully remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Want to find even more fantastic cookie recipes like this one? Check out our free eCookbook, Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes.
- For more yummy desserts made with oatmeal, including even more oatmeal cookies, check out our collection Easy Oatmeal Dessert Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Calories 180
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.5g 5 %
- Cholesterol 9.1mg 3 %
- Sodium 114mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)