Ultimate Chocolate Chunk Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 42 (3 1/2 dozen)
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
When a regular chocolate chip cookie won't cut it, reach for one of our Ultimate Chocolate Chunk Cookies. These cookies are perfect for dunking in a tall glass of milk.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chunks (2 cups)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside. In a large bowl, combine butter, shortening, sugars, and vanilla; beat until creamy. Beat in egg, then gradually add flour mixture, mixing well. Stir in chocolate chunks and nuts with a wooden spoon; mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes, then remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!