White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti is a one-of-a-kind Italian dessert recipe that's perfect for the holidays!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and cranberries; mix well. Using your hands, work dough until it forms a ball. Work in white chocolate chips and cranberries until well combined. Place half the dough on one baking sheet and form into a 3- x 12-inch loaf about 1 inch high. Repeat with remaining dough on second baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until firm and light golden. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 325 degrees. Allow loaves to cool 5 minutes. Cut into 1/2-inch slices, and place cut-side down on baking sheets.
- Bake 15 minutes then turn cookies over and bake 15 additional minutes, or until very crisp. Allow to cool, then serve, or store in an airtight container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!