Reuben Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a fan of Reuben sandwiches, then you're going to love our reinvented Reuben Macaroni Salad. We tossed together all of your favorite Reuben ingredients to make this easy pasta salad recipe that's sure to make 'em all say "Mm!"
What You'll Need
- 2 cups bowtie macaroni
- 1/2 pound cooked corned beef, diced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 cup bottled Russian dressing
What to Do
- In a medium pot of boiling water, cook macaroni until tender; drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine corned beef, cheese, sauerkraut, caraway seed, and macaroni. Add Russian dressing and toss thoroughly. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with tomato wedges, if desired.
- This is a great potluck recipe! For more easy recipes like this one, check out our collection of 8 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 433
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 16g 32 %
- Cholesterol 37mg 12 %
- Sodium 1,459mg 61 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.7g 15 %
- Sugars 9.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!