Sweet Pickle Slaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you go out to the store to pick up a jar of pickles, we recommend picking up two! One for snacking on, and one for making this yummy Sweet Pickle Slaw recipe. Yep, you read that right! This change-of-pace coleslaw will really brighten up your picnic!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 3 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) package coleslaw mix
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, pickles, pickle juice, vinegar, sugar, celery seeds, and salt; mix well. Add coleslaw mix and toss until evenly coated.
- Serve or refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Everyone's got their own coleslaw favorite. Here's a collection of ours to try!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 181
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 1.9g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.3g 3 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 578mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 7 %
- Sugars 4.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!